– for medical technology company with Class I and Class II diagnostic devices
Too often, healthcare is slow, reactive and inaccessible. That’s why we develop speedy and user-friendly diagnostics technology that can be used in the home. Currently, we are building a beautiful, integrated mobile app to accompany our hardware prototype. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for an exceptional full stack developer to join us in Vienna.
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment. You will develop ISO 13485:2016 and ISO:62304:2006 compliant mobile applications for a unique medical diagnostics platform. In more detail, you will:
- Define our software architecture and specifications for mobile applications
- Design and develop iOS/Android mobile applications compliant with ISO 13485:2016, ISO:62304:2006 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- Set up all necessary infrastructure (AWS, Google, etc) and manage as needed to provide a flawless user experience
- Optimise our database and mobile app infrastructure
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and our Viennese partners in crime, Speedinvest. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Perks such as gym membership and yearly transit card.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to organise home-office days.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Networking opportunities at startup events.
- International work environment with English as the working language.
- Investment in your further education and learning.
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 7th district.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent software projects. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, monthly gross salary starting at 4.300€, negotiable depending on your level of experience and skill. We want you to participate in our company’s success: this is why we also offer equity options to our team members.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the salary class for this position is class V.