– for medical technology company with in-vitro diagnostic devices.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. We are currently on the lookout for a Head of Human Resources that will complement our team and ensure that it stays as strong as our vision.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent, full-time position based in Vienna. You will:
- Consult with team leads and management to identify current and future employment needs
- Lead recruitment initiatives and campaigns at bloom, scouting, screening and interviewing applicants
- Clear future hires and applications through reference calls and background checks
- Own all processes regarding HR
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct and assist with incoming employee onboarding
- Work alongside the Head of Quality Management to optimise and conduct employee training
- Maintain employment records and process related administrative information
- Advise on current labour law regulations
- Build and support a sustainable and outstanding work culture that reflects our team spirit and attitude
- Advise on further training and development of team members
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Vienna and Zürich. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and the US. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare industry
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Perks such as gym membership and yearly transit card
- Investment in your further education and learning
- International work environment with English as the working language
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events and conferences
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent projects. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, monthly gross salary starting at 4.200€, negotiable depending on your level of experience and skill. We want you to participate in our company’s success: this is why we also offer equity options to our team members.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the salary class for this position is class IV.