– for medical technology company with in-vitro diagnostic devices.
Accessible healthtech and better diagnostics have the power to shift the healthcare paradigm from reactive to proactive; that’s why we develop speedy and user-friendly diagnostics technology that can be used in the comfort of your home. Our integrated mobile app is intrinsic in delivering this value to our users. To drive the development of our app we are expanding our in-house software team.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment. You will build, coordinate and contribute to the development of a fully compliant mobile application for our unique medical diagnostics platform. In more detail, you will:
- Build, create, review and release the first version of our unique app (mobile & web)
- Coordinate the development of iOS/Android mobile applications compliant with ISO 13485:2016, ISO:62304:2006 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- Head and grow the internal software development team
- Source, assess, and coordinate external contractors and agencies in order to deliver timely and high-quality projects
- Be a reliable, technical authority for all live software projects
- Ensure the integrity of software projects by fostering understanding across internal and external teams
- Drive knowledge sharing and growth within the software development team and the company
- Investigate the latest trends, initiatives and opportunities in software to ensure we deliver maximum benefit to our users
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and our Viennese partners in crime, Speedinvest. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Starting a brand new project from scratch with the freedom to set the first pillars (aka no legacy)
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible working hours and the ability to organise home-office days
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- International work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 7th district in Vienna
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare industry
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent software projects. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, monthly gross salary starting at 4.500€, negotiable depending on your level of experience and skill. Further, we want you to participate in our company’s success: this is why we also offer equity options to our team members.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the basic salary class for this position is class IV.