– Come and support our customers using our new and innovative medical device!
We are hiring a Customer Success Representative in Vienna to manage customer orders, queries, and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with customer centric IT tools and social media.
A little about your future role
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Attitude and know how to convert inquiries into sales opportunities
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Our salary range starts upwards from €36,000 gross per year for a full time position. Depending on what skills and experience you bring with you, this is the least we would pay.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the minimum salary class for this position is class III, depending on experience also of the successful candidate.