– Come and innovate for a medical technology company with in-vitro diagnostic devices.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. Currently, we are building a beautiful, integrated mobile app to accompany our medical hardware. That’s where you come in.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent, full-time position based in Vienna. You will:
- Help us define our constantly evolving mobile strategy
- Work in a collaborative agile environment
- Solve challenging problems using innovative solutions
- Design, develop and maintain our iOS mobile application using state of the art technologies
- Optimise our database and the mobile app infrastructure
- Proactively work on improving the iOS tech stack and ensure high quality standards
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places near by for lunch and/or drinks after work), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our salary range starts upwards from €63,000 per year gross. Depending on what skills and background you bring with you, this is the least we would pay.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the salary class for this position is minimum class IV, depending on experience also of the successful candidate.