– Come and innovate for a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to help us continue the great work towards delivering our milestones, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager with Jira experience to join us in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent, full-time position based in Vienna. You will:
The Junior Project Manager is a part of the QM team and assists the full Bloom team in ensuring the Bloom Product Development Timeline Milestones are tracked and delivered as planned. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure project timeline milestone fulfilment across all teams to achieve goals
- Establish trust with all internal stakeholders, eliminating non-value-added activities and blockers, and also finding creative ways to accelerate project delivery
- Communicate status and critical issues clearly in a short and concise format
- Manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans and escalate to appropriate stakeholders as necessary
- Configure, maintain and upgrade of Jira system as part of our Integrated Management System to comply with ISO 9001 & 13485 requirements
- Identify and implement use of Jira for Project Management purposes
- Understand business processes and work continuously with internal stakeholders to determine and design ways to improve our JIRA Service Desk system setup and challenging workflows.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
Yearly Vienna transit card.
Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Our salary range starts upwards from €32,000 gross per year for a full time position. Depending on what skills and experience you bring with you, this is the least we would pay.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the minimum salary class for this position is class III, depending on experience also of the successful candidate.