– for medical technology company with in-vitro diagnostic devices.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to make our office a great place to work, we are looking for an Office Success Administrator to join us in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
You will be playing an integral role in the organizational strength and success of our office administration of Bloom. You will provide administrative support to Human Resources (HR), Finance and the full Bloom Team in helping to continue enabling a workplace that is professional, experiencing fast growth and success and is a great place to work!
Provide HR Support by:
- maintaining and updating of company employee records and documentation
- maintaining of HR compliance tasks such as collection of monthly timesheets
- managing and updating HR databases / calendars with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, vacation and days off
- managing all documents/tasks required when onboarding new colleagues
- organizing RWR cards for visa requirements
- supporting HR and Health and Safety Representative in ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
Provide Office Support to the full team by:
- organising meetings, workshops and events
- booking travel and accommodation
- ordering stationery, business cards and furniture
- maintaining of office equipment, snacks, coffee, tea etc
- greeting visitors and taking care of reception duties of office
- contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Vienna and Zürich. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and the US. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
What you can expect:
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Perks such as yearly transit card.
- An international work environment with English as the working language.
- Office in the 1st district of Vienna
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter, CV, and publications or writing samples from your most recent research.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted once our hiring process has finalised. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our salary range starts at €1700 gross per month (x14) for this 30 hr per week position. The actual offer depends on what skills and background you bring with you
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the salary class for this position is class II, depending on experience also of the successful candidate.