– Come and innovate for a medical technology company!
Accessible healthtech and better diagnostics have the power to shift the healthcare paradigm from reactive to proactive; that’s why we develop speedy and user-friendly diagnostics technology that can be used in the comfort of your home. Our integrated mobile app is intrinsic in delivering this value to our users. To drive the development of our app we are expanding our in-house software team.
A little about your future role…
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to help our Product Development department build up a strong suite of automated tests, to benefit the entire team. You have the experience to drive test automation processes throughout your team and the organisation. Additionally, you have the strong technical ability to develop new tests, along with the strategic vision needed and advocate for automated testing within Bloom Diagnostics. You are committed to sharing ideas and tools that can make our people, processes and systems better.
Your upcoming mission:
- Build, maintain and extend current and new end-to-end testing projects for our mobile app
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities for Bloom
- Ensure test procedures are well documented to allow reusability and compliance with ISO 9001 and 13485 standards
- Create software-test plans for different test scenarios (incl. automated and manual methods)
- Balance development testing frameworks (with manual functional testing, automation testing, exploratory testing and other approaches) to identify and mitigate quality threats
- Take responsibility for the quality of Bloom Diagnostics products and work in an interdisciplinary team, collaborating with developers, designers, and product owners
- Investigate the latest trends, initiatives and opportunities in software to ensure we deliver maximum benefit to our users
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Our salary range starts upwards from €45,000 gross per year for a full time position. Depending on what skills and experience you bring with you, this is the least we would pay.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the minimum salary class for this position is class III, depending on experience also of the successful candidate.