– Come and be the first to sell our innovative medical device to the Austrian market!
We are hiring a Sales Representative in Vienna to approach and sell our innovative and new medical device to pharmacies, bringing the opportunity for Pharmacies to be innovative early adopters, plus strengthen and grow their business and customer base.
A little about your future role
- Selling our innovative IVD solution to pharmacies
- Ensuring + motivating utilization of the Bloom Diagnostic labs placed in pharmacies with as many tests as possible
- Service pharmacies if they have questions
- Promote and position shop in shop solutions to pharmacies
- Channel customer feedback (pharmacists, other shop personell and consumer) back to the company
- Manage your territory (Austria) – goal setting in alignment with manager, executing on goals
- Ensure goals and sales forecasts are met
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Our base salary range starts upwards from €45,000 gross per year plus bonus and extras for a full time sales role. Depending on what skills and experience you bring with you, this is negotiable.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the minimum salary class for this position is class IV, depending on experience also of the successful candidate.