– Come and innovate for a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to continuously improve, adapt and innovate our internal processes as well as internal technology platforms , we are looking for someone who can support the whole team to deliver these goals.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent position, based in Vienna, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open, and future-oriented startup environment.
You will be part of our Quality Management & Regulatory Team working to support us all in optimizing and implementing our internal processes and technologies within our already fully digital set up. You will:
- Ensure project timeline milestones and all process and policy documents are fulfilled across all teams to achieve goals and meet quality standards
- Liaise with departments to ensuring all internal quality processes are followed and completed
- Support process owners in optimzing internal Bloom processes in order to increase quality and efficiency
- Configure, maintain and upgrade of Jira system as part of our Integrated Management System to comply with ISO 9001 & 13485 requirements
- Identify and implement use of Jira for Project Management purposes
- Understand business processes and work continuously with internal stakeholders to determine and design ways to improve our JIRA system setup and challenging workflows
- Provide end user coaching, training and support
- Support of the specialist departments with process collection, process analysis and process modelling
- Together with QM colleagues, contact person for questions about internal Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Creation of reports
- Support business partners, reviewing documents, templates and records to ensure product quality and compliance
- Change management: Support business partners, review and approve changes to ensure product quality and compliance to our ISO standards
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, yearly gross salary starting at 28,000€, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience. (Part time is also available for 25-30hrs per week)
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the minimum salary class for this position is class II, depending on experience also of the successful candidate.