– for medical technology company with in-vitro diagnostic devices.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to expand our diagnostics library and bolster our research team, we are looking for medical researchers to join us in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
You will be working with our Product Team to support our medical research, and the development and validation of consumer-focused medical software products. You will:
- Provide medical insights to ensure that the product is designed in a medically-valid and clinically-relevant manner
- Analyse medical and clinical feasibility of new products
- Conduct literature reviews for clinical evaluation of new products
- Support the Product Team in researching, writing, editing and reviewing scientific content for consumer-facing products
- Support clinical studies and product validation projects
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and trends in the field
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Vienna and Zürich. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and the US. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
What you can expect:
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to organise home-office days
- Open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at startup events
- Perks such as gym membership and yearly transit card
- An international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Open-plan office in the 7th district
- Opportunity to contribute to a more prevention-focused and patient centred future of the healthcare industry
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter, CV, and publications or writing samples from your most recent research.
Your salary will depend on your level of experience and skill and is negotiable according to the Federal Collective Agreement of Austria.* We want you to participate in our company’s success: this is why we also offer equity options to our team members.
*According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), salary for class IV-1 begins at 2281,92 € for 40h per week equivalent for this position.