– for medical technology company with Class I and Class II diagnostic devices
Accessible healthtech and better diagnostics have the power to shift the healthcare paradigm from reactive to proactive; that’s why we develop speedy and user-friendly diagnostics technology that can be used in the comfort of your home. In order to expand our diagnostics library, we need to scale our internal talent. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for an exceptional Medical Researcher to join us in Vienna.
You will be working with our Product Team to support our medical research, and the development and validation of consumer-focused medical software products. You will:
- Analyse medical and clinical feasibility of new products
- Conduct literature reviews for clinical evaluation of new products
- Provide medical insights to ensure that the product is designed in a medically-valid and clinically-relevant manner
- Support the Product Team in writing, editing and reviewing scientific content for consumer-facing products
- Support clinical studies and product validation projects
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and trends in the field
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and our Viennese partners in crime, Speedinvest. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Perks such as gym membership and yearly transit card.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to organise home-office days.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Networking opportunities at startup events.
- International work environment with English as the working language.
- Investment in your further education and learning.
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 7th district.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter, CV, and publications or writing samples from your most recent research.
Your salary will depend on your level of experience and skill and is negotiable according to the Federal Collective Agreement of Austria.* We want you to participate in our company’s success: this is why we also offer equity options to our team members.
*According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), salary for class IV-1 begins at 2281,92 € for 40h per week equivalent for this position.