– for medical technology company with in-vitro diagnostic devices.
Accessible healthtech and better diagnostics have the power to shift the healthcare paradigm from reactive to proactive; that’s why we develop speedy and user-friendly diagnostics technology that can be used in the comfort of your home. In order to drive our hardware innovation and manufacturing progress, we are looking for an excellent product developer to join the team.
A little about your future role…
Together with our Product Team and manufacturing partners, you will develop, evaluate and manufacture ISO 13485:2016 and IVDD compliant electronic medical diagnostic devices as part of a unique diagnostics platform. You will be based in Vienna and report directly to our CPO. Your tasks include:
- Analysing and assessing the functionality of hardware systems and projects
- Coordinating the development, testing, approval and manufacturing of bloom’s hardware projects with external contractors
- Working in teams with software and hardware development, product management and externally contracted parties
- Scouting for new technologies that can improve performance of bloom products and/or expand bloom’s product portfolio
- Conception, design, development, and commissioning of electronic systems and prototypes compliant with IVDD, ISO 13485:2016 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- Definition of the hardware architecture, specification and implementation of medical devices that are part of the bloom platform using Bluetooth, NFC, RFID
- Implementation of instrumentation measurement electronics (digital signal processing and optical systems knowledge a plus)
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene. We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative team work. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Working in a next generation healthtech company, innovating, building and scaling a brand new diagnostics device for home use
- Flexible working hours and the ability to organise home-office days
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- International work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 7th district in Vienna
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare industry
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent projects. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
For this full time position we offer a competitive, monthly gross salary starting at 4.300€, negotiable depending on your level of experience and skill. We want you to participate in our company’s success: this is why we also offer equity options to our team members.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the salary class for this position is class V.