– for medical technology company with Class I and Class II diagnostic devices.
Tech has the power to transform our relationship with health. Too often, healthcare is slow, reactive and inaccessible. That’s why we develop speedy and user-friendly diagnostics technology that can be used in the home. In order to further develop our hardware prototype we are on the lookout for an excellent Electronics Engineer. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for an exceptional Electronics Engineer to join us in Vienna.
Together with our Product Team, you will develop ISO 13485:2016 compliant Class II electronic medical diagnostic devices as part of a unique diagnostics platform. You will be based in Vienna and report directly to our CPO. Your engineering tasks include:
- Conception, design, development and commissioning of electronic systems compliant with ISO 13485:2016 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- Definition of the hardware architecture, specification and implementation for class II medical devices that are part of the Bloom Diagnostics platform using Bluetooth, NFC, RFID
- Implementation of instrumentation measurement electronics (digital signal processing and optical systems knowledge a plus)
- Working in teams with software and hardware development, product management and externally contracted parties (manufacturing, test, approval)
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and our Viennese partners in crime, Speedinvest. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative team work. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
- Perks such as a gym membership and yearly transit card.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to organise home-office days.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Networking opportunities at startup events.
- International work environment with English as the working language.
- Investment in your further education and learning.
- Spacious, open-plan office in the 7th district.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to receiving your CV and references to your most recent software projects.
For this full time position we offer a competitive, monthly gross salary starting at 4.800€ x14, negotiable depending on your level of experience and skill. We want you to participate in our company’s success: this is why we also offer equity options to our team members.
Annotation: According to the Federal Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rahmenkollektivvertrag für Angestellte im Handwerk und Gewerbe: www.wko.at), the salary class for this position is class IV.